It’s October 1st. I’m getting my thoughts started now. Here’s what I want for Christmas:
- The stair-step thing that you put spice jars on in the cabinet to see the spices in the back.
- A new king-size mattress. Extra FIRM. One you can flip. None of that Memory Foam or pillow top stuff. No baby puke, please.
- Anything from James Avery.
- Anything from Peter Max.
- Anything that will allow me to record broadcast HD TV.
- A vacuum that doesn’t suck like mine does (it has a “convenient” hose that is collapsing and is ALWAYS clogged).
- Someone to run the vacuum daily.
- Someone who can suck 40 pounds out of my mid-section.
- Some sucker to buy my house!
That’s a start. Peace on Earth. Whatnot. Let me be the first to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Happy Halloween, too.