I’m angry all the time now. Just today I nearly lost my rutabagas on five separate occasions, and it’s making me feel sick.
So – here’s the list, in full snark stereo:
- If you are going to close the preschool – CALL THE PARENTS. I don’t care if your policy is county schools closed = the preschool closes also – and saying that “it was in the handbook you got when you registered” is no help. THAT was handed out back in February!?!? You think that’s good enough? Look – I’m betting someone called the TEACHERS to confirm that they need not show up at school – there’s only 11 kids in the class and two teachers – split the list and make a few calls. OR AT LEAST RETURN THE CALL I MADE TO YOU MORE THAN AN HOUR BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED!!!! Stoopid teachers. “Take it up with the administrator…” my butt.
- I get it Eleanor – you wanted to go to school today. You can’t. No matter how much you ask me WHY? you still can’t go. Back off.
- “You can’t bring that shopping cart in here,” said the guy at the antiques store. Fine, I’ll take the two year old out and let her run through your shop moving and/or breaking everything she touches. I should have done that. What I did was announce, “FINE! I’ll shop elsewhere.” Then I left.
- If you show a tee shirt on your website that that 3 words on it, and the one you send me has 45 – INCLUDING AN AD FOR YOUR COMPANY – IT’S WRONG! I don’t want it. Why would any company do that? Oh, and at least you could send shirts in the COLOR I wanted, right? I am so not paying for this. I’ll call the 800-number that’s PRINTED ON THE SHIRT and ask for my money back. Oh, wait, it’s only voice mail. And it hangs up on me. ACK! PFFT!
- I’m annoyed with the roof guys I called who acted like they were doing me a favor by SQUEEZING me in. I will give them one hour to show up for that appointment, then I am moving to the next name on the list. I hate waiting – and can find someone else with which to do business. Grrrr… Serious face – I’m making it.
I’m tired of being angry all the time. I’m angry that ALL the little things are making me so mad. I’m tired of having to be the one who says NO – Stop – Don’t – Quit – Leave it and NOT! People of the world, stop being STUPID!I’ve had enough. I’m tired of it all, and am not pleasant to be around. I hate the disgraceful state of my house, laundry and personal appearance. I want to join a circus, but I bet there are little things there, too.
You know what? This hasn’t been all that bad of a day. It’s really not. I got some stuff done, so that’s something, right? Why am I so angry all the time now?